What happens when you need to hire a marketing assistant fast?
In this job market there is no such thing as hiring a marketing assistant fast. Marketing employees and marketing services firms are hard to come by. The prices of services are escalating and sometimes it is not within your budget. We have a better option for you.
So, what do you get with a marketing assistant? Keep in mind this is an assistant that you will be paying $50,000-$60,000 per year plus benefits. This person is likely to only have a few years of experience.
- Write and edit web content
- Manage photo and video content
- Maintain promotional material inventory
- Assist in planning events such as sales meetings and tradeshows
- Implement and oversee marketing campaigns and communication through social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), email, or direct mail
- Create, edit, and deliver marketing materials such as press releases, corporate brochures, PowerPoint presentations and product sell sheets
- Collect, organize, and analyze market research and competitive analysis data such as customer satisfaction surveys, media coverage and industry trends
- Update job and market knowledge by participating in education opportunities and reading trade publications
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Global Marketing Manager
If you could find one…. That would be great! In a perfect world everyone would come out of college ready to go. We all know that this is not the case. It takes years to hone your skills and we can’t be good at everything like the above description. So, what do you do when you realize you can’t find this magically affordable resource for your company. You get a whole team instead!
Our group of experienced coaches/consultants work with small businesses every day. All of our team members are versed in all aspects of marketing. We understand that CASH is king. Hiring marketing staff, training them and maintaining a full marketing department takes a lot of cash. Many companies choose to outsource simply to better manage cash and gain a greater return on investment for their marketing dollars.
Marketing is not a single discipline business function anymore. Need accounting help? Hire a CPA. Need marketing help and you may need to hire a strategist, writer, designer, web programmer, search engineer, videographer… need we go on? Outsourcing your marketing solves this problem.
What are the benefits of outsourcing your marketing?
DIYSB’s clients hire us to become their complete, full-service marketing department. That outsourced relationship includes marketing leadership with experienced C-level talent and subject-matter experts from just about every marketing discipline. The greatest benefit to our clients is that they immediately have access to top talent and leadership without ever running a help-wanted ad.
Outsourced marketing is scalable, allowing companies to better manage cash flow and investment. It is our burden to staff talented, creative individuals and to remain current on the latest marketing strategies. Our investment helps your company grow as if you’ve added a fully staffed marketing department on day one.
Most DIYSB clients delay or completely defer the hiring of internal marketing staff by hiring us as their outsourced marketing partner. Greater efficiency means greater outcomes for our clients.
What do you get with DIYSB’s SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING DEPARTMENT?
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Plan
- Market Research
- Product Differentiation
- Marketing Budget
- Competitive Analysis
- Website Design or Re-design
- Content Creation
- White Papers
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Sales Systems Planning
- Future Planning