Are you looking for a Cincinnati Marketing Guy to provide Affordable Marketing Services?
Finding the right Cincinnati Marketing Guy to help your small business with marketing has never been easier. Gone are the days of working with multiple Cincinnati Marketing Firms to complete one campaign. DIYSB has made outsourcing your marketing easy… really easy.
DIYSB is a Cincinnati based marketing firm that helps businesses all over the United States get more leads, grow sales and save time. Our marketing team includes:
- Strategic Marketing Consultants
- Web Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Social Media Managers
- Search Engine Optimization Specialists
- Content Creators
- Marketing Directors
What do you get with DIYSB’s SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING DEPARTMENT?
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Plan
- Market Research
- Product Differentiation
- Marketing Budget
- Competitive Analysis
- Website Design or Re-design
- Content Creation
- White Papers
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Sales Systems Planning
- Future Planning
How soon can your business have a fully outsourced marketing department?
We are continually building and training our team members to handle more clients. We enjoy helping small businesses that want to increase sales and get better at marketing. Our goal is to never turn away a small business that is willing to invest in their company and get better at marketing!
Where does all of the magic happen?
We are based out of Cincinnati, Ohio but we have team members located throughout the United States. Our team will work with you at your office, remotely and utilize different remote team members depending on what we need to achieve for your business.
Here are a few questions that you need you to ask yourself:
- How much would you like your sales to increase?
- Do you have a current Strategic Plan? (Completed or updated within the last 12 months.)
- Do you have a current Marketing Plan? (Completed or updated within the last 12 months.)
- Has your website been refreshed within the last two years?
- Do you have a content creation strategy?
- How much do you currently spend on marketing?
- What is going to change if you don’t get help?