How do you get marketing help?
We know that most small businesses need to get marketing help but don’t know exactly how and where to get it. Sometimes it becomes overwhelming and nothing gets done at all. Here are your options when it comes to getting marketing help… FAST.
- Hire a full-time employee: That’s great! A full time marketing manger can be bought for 70k-90k plus benefits. Well, that may be out of the question for most people. Plus, how do you find the right person?
- Hire a full or part time consultant: You thought a full-time employee was expensive…. Now you are looking at someone that knows what they are doing and you will have to pay for it.
- Get one of your current employees to do it: That might be ideal but they don’t know exactly what steps to take.
- Get a marketing guide to help you through the process: Now that’s a great idea! You can either do it yourself or assign one of your employees to follow a step-by-step guide to help increase sales.
How does the DIY Marketing Guide work?
- Select a program that fits your budget and goals and follow all of the steps.
- We ask that you set aside 2-4 hours per week to work on the marketing guide.
- After you select a guide you will receive a detailed email with your first step to complete.
- Every Monday after that you will receive a new step to complete for that week. If you selected a coaching option you will have access to a coach to help you through the process.
Still have more questions. Click HERE to contact us. We will have a coach contact you shortly to help you pick the right guide for you.
Good Luck! Thanks for selecting DIYSBmarketingguide.com to help you get marketing help!