Can’t find the right Outsourced Marketing Director for your business?
We have you covered! Outsourcing your Marketing Director job to DIYSB will save you both time and money. All of our marketing team has the education and experience to complete the marketing functions for your business.
Do you need a Marketing Director to…
- Lead the planning, development, coordination, and implementation of the marketing strategies and activities for your business. Also lead promotions, advertising, media buying, graphic arts.
- Develops and implements sound and effective marketing policies, procedures and programs.
- Establish the marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the identification of appropriate marketing initiatives to maximize the company’s visibility including strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Responsible for the development and management of the marketing budget.
- Develops and evaluates marketing programs on pro forma basis.
Does your Marketing Director qualifications look like this?
- Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment on several projects simultaneously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Maintain a professional working relationship among personnel
- Ability to multi-task under time constraints.
- Detail oriented, critical thinking and problem-solving skills a must.
- Must have leadership, organizational, communication, human relations, and decision-making skills
- Must have excellent customer relations and customer service skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business
- 10 + years of experience in marketing
- 5 years in a senior management marketing position
The only difference is you get much more than just one person. You get a whole marketing team!
What do you get with DIYSB’s Outsourced Marketing Director?
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Plan
- Market Research
- Product Differentiation
- Marketing Budget
- Competitive Analysis
- Website Design or Re-design
- Content Creation
- White Papers
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Sales Systems Planning
- Future Planning