Week 1: What You Will Need
We are excited that you have chosen to take this exciting journey of learning more about your business and products while implementing a concrete sales and marketing strategy that will increase sales and grow your business. Below are the things you will need and an outline of the time it will take to complete this sales and marketing strategy. We understand that you may be working a full time job and trying to build a business or currently running a business but you don’t know how to grow it. This system has been designed to point you in the right direction and give you the information you need in the shortest amount of time. Congratulations, here is to your success!
1. Time: You will need to set aside 2-4 uninterrupted hours per week to complete this project.
2. Documentation: We recommend that you save a digital copy and a hard copy of this project. You will need to purchase a three ring binder. After completing every week’s project you will print out the project sheet and any other important supporting documentation that you have found during your research and planning. The goal is after 52 weeks you will have a hard copy that is easily accessible so you can refer to it as needed. You will be able to quickly email the digital copies to internal employees, sales staff, consultants and web designers as needed.
3. Positivity: Completing a sales and marketing strategy is not going to be easy. Nobody said it would be. This is NOT a “get rich quick” scheme. This will take time, dedication and hard work. It will all pay off in the end!
4. Open Mind: Weather you are a brand new business or an older business looking for a refresh you will need to be willing to adopt new strategies toward your overall strategy. Give everything a try. Worst case scenario is that you learn something new about your business.
5. Patience: This is not going to happen overnight. We wrote this guide for 52 weeks for a reason. This will give you time to adapt your strategy and make sure that every step is well thought out and makes sense. Often times when a strategy is done in a hurry then important things are left out or forgotten.
What To Expect:
Every Monday, you will receive a (1) page document outlining the task you need to complete for that week. No more, no less. Just one page of well thought out steps and advice to help you create your own sales and marketing strategy that fits your business. We are looking forward to hearing about your success! (It’s all here NOW!)
Weekly Goal: So, until next Monday you will need to write a one page introduction of your company. Make it exciting and truthful about your business and its products. You are announcing or re-announcing your business to the world!
Need More Help?